Re: rackmount wine rack

My favourite Canford bit has always been this:
http://www.canford.co.uk/commerce/resources/catdetails/2385.pdf
Definately a sense of humour there...

Steve.

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:01:11 +0100, you wrote:

3U 19-Inch Rack Mounted Wine Rack
This might be new or it might be old, but it=92s the first I=92ve seen of
i=
t.
Canford UK sells this 19-inch rack-mountable wine rack, suitable for 3U
hosted server solutions or home audio installations=97because there=92s no
=
place
better to store wine than sandwiched between racks of hot servers. (Thanks,
Honda!)

>From Gizmodo

_
This email and all attachments have been electronically scanned by Kingston
Communications' email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were
detected=
.
_
=0D