Re: Triple Faceplate Problem

  • Subject: Re: Triple Faceplate Problem
  • From: "big_red_frog" <atod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 14:58:45 -0000

These any good to you, middle left.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/big_red_frog/7967886/

I use F type connectors in them, and if necassary F-Type to TV coax
converters which are easily available.

Take note though that you cannot pass dual satalite LNB cables
through these unless you isolate the sockets from the plate.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Richard Malcolm-Smith <rich@i...>
wrote:
> Paul Robinson wrote:
> >>Having a bit of trouble locating a single gang dual satellite
+ TV
> >>faceplate...I've tried the usual suspects but can't seem to
find
it,
> >>can anyone help?
> >
> > I just used a blank faceplate and drilled it with the appropriate
number of holes, then
> > used F barrels with a nut each. It does mean using F sockets for
TV instead of the
> > standard UK connector.
>
> You can get an F to normal adaptor that would normally go on the
end of a cable,
> and then use the nut off an F connector to attach it to the plate.
But I find