[ADVERT] Company closing, selling off stuff

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Company closing, selling off stuff
  • From: "Steve Abbott" <steve.abbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:03:47 +0100

You guys get first stab, before this stuff goes in the local press and
Ebay=
.

I don't really want to sell my new PC, but if anybody wants it I
will.=20=20
It's a Shuttle SN95G5, Athlon 64 3500, 1Gb Kingston TwinX memory, 72Gb WD
R=
aptor, NEC 3500 DVDRW,
Sapphire X800Pro, Hauppauge WinTV350 PVR.
I'll consider any sensible offer, but I've only had it six weeks.

1.
Compaq server, ML370.
5U tower machine with dual Xeon 2.4Ghz, 1.5Gb of RAM, Smart Array 6i RAID
5=
controller card and 6x36Gb U320 disks.  The side cover doesn't fit properl=
y.
Offers of around =A32000 + vat?
Buy this and get item (5) FREE

2.=20
DELL 20.1 2001FP TFT
=A3300+vat

3.
Belkin F1DZ104T 4 port KVM including 3 sets of cables
http://tinyurl.com/4ylz3
=A380+vat
(I could post this if you paid p+p)

4.
APC Smart-UPS 700 with new batteries installed (not APC batteries)
No cables or media
=A375+vat

5.
APC 1U rackmount UPS, 2200 ?  I think.
Sits in the loft powering item (1), never had a problem
No cables or media
=A350+VAT

6.
Toshiba M200 Portege Tablet PC
Centrino 1.7, 512Mb, etc
=A3900+vat

7.
Compaq Evo D510 EPC, 15" LG TFT, KB+Mouse
Product ID X1023T
Inc Windows XP Pro valid licence stuck on side of PC
Celeron PC, CDROM
I'll investigate more if anybody is interested
=A3250+vat

8.
Dicota laptop bag suitable for 16.1" laptop
=A320+vat

Would need to be collected from Elitex in Sutton Coldfield or in Coventry.
Any offers?  OFFLIST please.
=20
Steve