Re: Favourites

I use Syncit with my own server (but there is an Internet service
available). It has the ability to organise favourites and also to
synchronise them between different computers and between IE and Firefox.

I also use a program to create a web page from IE favourites and use that
as my home page as it's easy the navigate/find.

Pete

On 29/03/2005 at 18:03 Malcolm Surgenor wrote:

>Anyone use anything useful software-wise to organise their browser
>Favourites that they could recommend??
>
>I set up a few folders some time ago but haven't really been using them
>and just keep adding and adding new links without any thought to
>structure..  Now I'd like to take some time to sort them out.  Ideally
I'd