Re: Clipsal rethink

  • Subject: Re: Clipsal rethink
  • From: "arni_skarphedinsson" <arnis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:19:32 -0000

Hi Martin

Regarding the PC interface is works very well, does every thing that=20
the serial can do and the option of working remotely over IP.
( the network interface is realy nothing more than a Serial interface=20
with a builtin Serial to IP converter)

the DLT=B4s are great, but at the moment they only have them in the=20
Australin version not the UK, the UK is goging to be smaller as I=20
understand it, but I orderd the Australian version as we have round=20
backboxes in Iceland and I had to fit a new back eighter way, so it=20
made sense to get the larger switch, as I understand the UK one is=20
going to have just 4 buttons but the australian has 5

Cheers
Arni

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Martin Greenwood=20
<greengreengreen@m...> wrote:
>=20
> Back on again regarding Clipsal...it's a bit of a saga but it's=20
quite a=20
> bit of dosh, so I'd appreciate any thoughts.
>=20
> The idea was to use momentary Clipsal switches for 4 zones and a=20
PIR=20