Re: Re: Jreceiver...

> This does look promising, it scans heaps quicker.
>
> But it wont boot :(
>
> But the rio just sits on searching for music server. I posted to the
Jreciever
> list about an issue from there archives where someone with a stickered
dell
> player had it use a slightly different discovery packet. I think that
mine is
> the same, and it looks like its not being descovered by the reciever
when it starts.

I'm sure someone over on the xPL list experienced this problem with a Dell
badged receiver, and I seem to remember that xPLRioNet was modified to
support the slightly different packet format.

I've passed your mail to Tony Tofts, as I'm not sure how frequently he
reads his UKHA_D mail - or alternatively you may wish to ask directly on
the UKHA_XPL list, as you may get a quicker response there.

HTH,

John