Latest message you have seen: Node 1 -> Node 0 : What other cables can I add ?

RE: Re: Vigor 2600G router

  • Subject: RE: Re: Vigor 2600G router
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:52:46 +0100

You can do this but only via telnet:

How do I fix a DHCP allocation ?
If you are using the DHCP server facility on the router, you may need to
fi=
an allocation so that the same client (PC) always gets the same IP address.
You can do this from the router's Telnet interface with the following
synta=
: srv dhcp fixip add <IP Address> <MAC Addr> <HostID>

The IP address is specified in dotted octets, e.g. 192.168.1.100 and the
MA=
address in six hex octets, e.g. F0-DE-DB-10-12-71

You can delete assignments with the del command, for example :

srv dhcp fixip del 192.168.1.123

The 'clr' command will clear all set values.

(Taken from http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/router_faq.html
)

Many thanks

Rob