RE: Master / Slave for CD-ROM ??

  • Subject: RE: Master / Slave for CD-ROM ??
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:42:44 +0100

Thanks Lee,

That was about where I was getting to re: new cables and trying to get
the CD installed as a slave on the primary channel. Swapping the
secondary cable sounds like a good plan though.

Ever heard of the channel failing on the mobo ? AFAIK the PC has not
been subjected to any heavy-handedness, the old drive just stopped
working.

Cheers,

Tim H.

+