RE: [ukha_d] Projector, screen, PC + more for £750

  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Projector, screen, PC + more for £750
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 07:14:38 +0100

Me too.....

We are sorry to say that  an error occurred on a section of the Dell UK
Website on Wednesday 1 September, 2004 and Thursday 2 September 2004 which
resulted in inaccurate pricing for the Projector Entertainment Pack?  you
requested online with Dell.
The price was displayed as =A3440 when the correct price was =A31219.
The error was rectified on Friday, 3 September2004. However, it has
resulte=
in some customers being quoted the incorrect price for their Dimension
system when they chose to add this Projector Entertainment Pack option.=20

Due to this mistake in pricing  (the lowest advertised price of the Dell
3300 MP projector stand-alone is =A31242), we cannot accept your current
or=
der
and will therefore not be processing an order confirmation.  If, however,
you should wish to continue to purchase a Dell Dimension desktop, we would
be happy to assist you online at www.dell.co.uk  or via our call centre
0870-907- 4000. We regret any inconvenience caused by this error on our
par=
and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

=20
Many thanks,
=20
Rob