Re: OT - SPAM filtering

Hi Keith,

One option you may want to check out is Mozilla's Thunderbird. An
excellent email programme and it has a spam filter built in too. Has a
look similar to Outlook so you can get to grips with it easily. I
installed it on my parents computer and they have taken to it straight
away.

Regards
Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes...!!
---
http://www.v8carlton.com
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
---