RE: My first XP SP2 crash issue!

  • Subject: RE: My first XP SP2 crash issue!
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 11:52:38 +0100

I've had a similar thing when sometimes viewing a folder with DivX videos
in - don't have Dr DivX but I think it's something to do with the CODEC.
The DivX website suggests running XP SP2 with the following switch:

Professional COMPATIBLE" /fastdetect /Execute

rather than:

Professional" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn

Paul.