RE: [OT] Friday dilemma...

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Friday dilemma...
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:55:25 +0100

Steve

As i replied to Frank - its when after 15 years of it being no problem he
suddenly has an issue with it.

We're not a large company - 10 people in the office, 25 out on site.

I was going ask people what they thought about tracking vans to keep an eye
on people/movements, but i dont think that would be a good idea ;)

Dean.

_____