RE: [OT] Friday dilemma...

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Friday dilemma...
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:52:40 +0100

Hi Frank

Firstly i was looking for advice, from professional people, of which there
is a large number here - i dont think its particularly dirty, just one of
those moral dilemma type questions, hence the title.

In the 21 years i've been at the company i've either personally opened all
the mail, or as the years have gone on, had the mail opened and seen
everything. This man has now decided after 15 years of employement that he
doesnt want me to see his mail.

So who's become paranoid now ?

I have no problem with age, it was really meant to indicate - old dog new
trick thoughts.

Dean.

_____