From: Ian B [mailto:ian.bird@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 September 2004 22:10
To: Ukha_d
Subject: [ukha_d] CAT5 tester

Hi all

I have to run and terminate (punch down one end and RJ45 plug on the
other)
quite a few lengths of CAT5 at a local school soon. Since these lengths
are
going to span many rooms and I will be on my own does anyone have any
suggestions for a good value CAT5 tester so I know everything will work
for
the little darlings come switch on time. This is a once only sort of thing
so several hundred pounds is out of the question.

Any suggestions for a good value tester?

Thanks

Ian