[OT] Business Analyst required

  • Subject: [OT] Business Analyst required
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 13:37:06 +0100

This is a long shot, but we've won a piece of work that requires us to take
a bunch of (US-generated) questionnaires, convert them into a single,
usable
form, send them out to 14 EMEA office, and then have them completed by the
locals, either under their own steam, with help over the phone, or worse
case by going out there to hold their hand. The questionnaires are all
about
IT security/audit/infrastructure.  there's no rocket science in this, but
as
an exercise it's got to be complete by the end of September, are we're a
bit
short on resource.  We're looking for someone, ideally, with good people
skills and the ability to analyse the questionnaires and come up with a
good
format to go to the Users with (anything from Excel to InfoPath to
web-based).  form there, the job is convincing the users to fill out the
questionnaire, and get it back to us so that the data can be broken out and
reformatted back into the original format for US consumption.

this isn't a true BA role, there's a bit of Project Manager in there to,
and
lots of common sense, but hopefully this give an idea of what's required.

Replies off-list if this role is of interest, or if you know someone that
might fit the bill.

Pete