Re: [ukha_d] Projector, screen, PC + more for £750

> Well we could all go back to using a £2 switch to turn the lights on
and
> off, but where's the fun in that :-)

Wooooah : Where can I get one of them ?
Poxy pda requires attention in terms of syncing : grrrrrr technology : Bin
it.

My final thoughts are : Projector : Nice to have : Incoming : Spend 1-2
days
faffing round with it :
1-2 days wasted off my schedule... Outage .... bad.... So aother reason for
me not to buy.

shaf* ranked top 99.884% (5932 out of 5114995 SETI users worldwide)
Cluster of planes : 1.6G Duron cache unlocked @ 2.3G Aircooled Low Voltage
24186 Work Units processed as of Thu Sep  2 10:25:01 BST 2004