RE: Internet dead?

  • Subject: RE: Internet dead?
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 21:36:13 +0100

Directly from the Eclipse site:

Service Interuption
Details: 01 Sep 2004 at 20:13:00
Engineers are currently investigating an interuption to Eclipse ADSL
services. A further update will be posted shortly.
01 Sep 2004 at 20:47:00
An internal routing issue is causing connectivity problems to some sites.
Engineers expect the situation to be resolved shortly. Further update to
follow.
01 Sep 2004 at 21:14:00
The routing fault has been cleared. A full incident report will be posted
shortly. We are currently liasing with our equipment vendor to establish
the
root cause of this issue and steps to prevent it from re-occuring. Thank
you
for your patience while our Engineers work through this problem.

Many thanks,

Rob