RE: Re: scart shenanigins... and multi remotes.

  • Subject: RE: Re: scart shenanigins... and multi remotes.
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:00:34 +0100

This is the same road that I've been down...

1) Too many remotes.... must do something
2) Universal remote... not enough devices/buttons
3) Remote angel lcd remote... can't prog buttons properly
4) Pronto Neo... good but the screen's too small... can't put enough
buttons
on it - end up with annoying pages...
5) Pronto... just about big enough screen does just about everything...

Thou I suspect coming up... :)
6) Cor, wouldn't colour be nice...
7) Cor, those big screen colour iProntos are lurvely...
8) Etc...

It's the same as everything else, the more you pay, (generally) the better
it gets, it's where you (or SWMBO/Finance Director) drawn the line...

Lee