Latest message you have seen: RE: Strong stick no-residue tape

Re: Linux Firewire Drives help

I don't know anything about 4-bay firewire/IDE drives on linux, but a
quick Google search threw up the following link that seems relevant:

http://www.nber.org/sys-admin/granite-digital-linux.html

Does it help?

(The article refers to 2.4 kernels, whereas Mdk 10.1 uses 2.6, but I
think they have a 2.4 option you can install if necessary.)

Cheers,

Bruno