Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Home_DIY_Rack_Wins_Creator_a_=A320K_Car?=

RE: Re: TV Distribution Systems

  • Subject: RE: Re: TV Distribution Systems
  • From: "mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:51:04 +0100

I use a SLX-8L 8-Way loftbox.

I got everything working some months ago except for the "SLX
tvLINK" IR
receiver units.

I turned on the SKY Box RF2 voltage output.

I checked that I have continuity thru the loftbox so that it passes the
drive voltage to the tv-outlet sockets to drive the "tvLINK"
units - and I
do.

In fact, the "tvLINK" units even flash when receiving IR in the
remote
rooms, so that shows they are functioning.

But the SKY box does nothing!

Any ideas?
Cheers,
Mark