Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

Re: Re: OT: .com registrar

Easyspace MAY have got better, but they went from very good to atrocious.
T=
hey took my web site down for days in response to a query - yes a query,
no=
t a request for action - and not responding to my attempts to email, fax
or=
phone.=20

It happened twice!!

I even had trouble moving away from them.

Pete

wrote:
>> My brother wants to grab a domain name for his new company.
It's=20
>going to
>> end it .com - but I notice that these are a lot more expensive=20
>than .co.uk.
>> I suspect that the company I used (Netbenefit) is quite
expensive=20