Re: [OT] Paypal!!!

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Paypal!!!
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chrisbonduk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:55:16 -0000

BillBrasky writes "After a 'Monthly Software Update', it appears
that PayPal started having problems. There were reports all weekend
of troubles, and as of Monday night here, I can't access it at all
(connection time out). One user even reported that his PayPal Debit
card was getting refused!" A message on the site now says the site
is expected to be back at 8:10 PM PDT, not long from now.

Checkout www.slashdot.org for the hyperlinks

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>