[OT] BT Diverse / Siemens Gigaset 3000 repair

  • Subject: [OT] BT Diverse / Siemens Gigaset 3000 repair
  • From: "Pedro de Oliveira" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 20:02:28 +0100

Hi all,

Please forgive the off-topic post.  I seem to remember that someone here
some time ago needed to open up their diverse handset to fix some or other
problem but now can't seem to find the post in the archive...   My problem
is that the "3" on the keypad has decided to develop an
intermittent fault
so sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.  What I would like to do is open
up the handset to see if there is some dust or crud that has accumulated
between the key and the contact.

If anyone has any idea or experience on opening this handset, could you
drop
me a line and point me in the right direction.  I can't find any screws or
tabs...

Cheers,
Pedro