Re: [OT] GPRS useage

One of the things I found out with using GPRS for a tracking system, was
that the amount of data you send through does not match up with the
amount you get billed. On average we found that it was 10 times the
amount we transmitted. This was with Vodafone.

Seems that you pay for all the retries when using TCP/IP over the GPRS
connection and believe me, there are loads of them.

Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!
---
http://www.v8carlton.com
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
---

Mark McCall wrote:

> > Are there differences in price between each mobile provider? For
GPRS?