Re[2]: occupancy PIRs

KH> A while back I looked into doing a bulk buy for the occupancy
KH> sensors, the same ones that Simon had offered.
[snip]

KH>     My problem was that  most people wanted one to try and then had
KH> orders for 2 or 3  so I was a way off the mark quantity wise and
there
KH> was a risk attached that people might not buy any more than a
couple.
KH> If a dozen or so people had wanted smaples it might have worked but
KH> there were only 3 takers.
KH>
KH>     I may revisit this if there is enough interest - the alternative
was
KH> to get hold of some samples at a higher price to satisfy the 'eval'
KH> units people wanted but their were only a couple of people who
KH> originally contacted me and they went quiet when asked on quantity
or
KH> samples at higher cost.

Come on everyone! Why can't we club together and place an order?

Perhaps you should post it as a bulk buy? People here can't resist
seeing those words in the subject line ;)

I think I fall into the category of wanting one to evaluate, with a
view to buying more if it works well once tested.

Thanks.