RE: [OT?]Unicol plasma brackets + general mounting issue

  • Subject: RE: [OT?]Unicol plasma brackets + general mounting issue
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:09:40 +0100

You can go through all three, but you'll need some long bolts and will more
than likely crush the plasterboard in the process as you tighten! Depends
on
the footprint of the bracket.
Cut a hole, you can get really fancy and cut a hole slightly bigger than
the
entire screen (For air flow) and finish it nicely, your screen will then
fit
flusher with the wall.....NICE!

HTH

Many thanks,