RE: [ot] digital camera

  • Subject: RE: [ot] digital camera
  • From: Paul Crate <CrateP@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:26:13 +0100

I recently bought a cannon Powershot A80 4mp camera..

Am more than happy with the results..

As been said - it depends what you want from the camera...   I dont think
you would really notice much difference from a 3-4mp camera but you would
between a 3 and 6...  All down to the ammount you want to spend..