Latest message you have seen: Re: Looking for a new Remote - Pronto TSU9600 - The best?

Re: Re: Rabbit 2000 series sockets

Ah, good, I was just searching the Toby website myself to locate them
again.

Another place that you can also get them is from Impulse, the ZWorld
distributor who normally keeps stock of the smd and through hole type I
believe.

http://www.impulse-corp.co.uk

I was going to suggest 2001 Electronic Components but as usual with
them, they are out of stock of most items. Waste of time as I always
find this to be the case with them. A bit like a Craplin store when you
want real electronics stuff.

Regards
Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!
---
http://www.v8carlton.com
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
---