Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Do electronic descalers work...your opinion ?

PS2 Can play DIVX/MP3's then !

  • Subject: PS2 Can play DIVX/MP3's then !
  • From: "Brian Milton" <bmilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:44:37 -0000

Just on the point of A HDD in a PS2 I have a 120GB in my PS2.  If you have
PS2 Network Adapter and you can attach a HDD to it and insert it into your
PS2 (Nice and neat no HDD hanging outside).  I use it to store all my
games.
No changing CD's and faster!  Loads of info on www.hdloadder.net.  Don't
think you can store DIVX and MP3's on it?  The HDD is formated to PS2
format
(APA), so you can't put anything else on it other that PS2 games etc but
maybe the Action Replay can access the HDD and use it to sort DIVX and MP3.

Brian

>I must have missed the press release

>You can now buy for 19 quid this
>http://tinyurl.co.uk/6d80

>It say's

>Support for USB flash drives. Well as far as I know, flash drives use
the
>same standard as external usb drives ?. Well at least WindowsXP seems
>think so.

>So surely that means I can simply plug my 40Gb external drive into my
PS2
>and listen to all my music !

>Anyone got any better reviews, I've dont quite a bit of searching all
ready.