Latest message you have seen: Re: Seeking longer IDE cable

Re: I'm always the to find out things...PODcasting

  • Subject: Re: I'm always the to find out things...PODcasting
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:49:07 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@e...> wrote:

> Any of you into this ?

Only since earlier this week when Aashram mentioned it to me on IRC.
(irc:\\irc.nixhelp.org\ukha)

The first part of my Podcast is set up - namely the RSS feed which
went live about about 22:00 last night. The first MP3s to enclose are
being worked on this week, basically as soon as I can get the
recording of my last speech back.

For those not familar with Podcasting, but familiar with RSS....
Podcasting is basically "RSS with MP3 enclosures", with the
intention
to allow desktop aggregators to download overnight, and push up to
one's MP3 player so when one heads out to work in the morning, all the
latest news is available on audio :-)

Mark