Latest message you have seen: Couple of HA vids

RE: What to buy in NY?

  • Subject: RE: What to buy in NY?
  • From: "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:18:43 -0000

Pete,

Great time to go!

Great bargains to be had!

Isn't it about 1.84 dollars to the pound?

Got to say I am glad I am not going ... because I know that I would max out
my credit card!

Go and see the new MOMO, Guggenheim, Empire State building, take the ferry
to the Statue of liberty. There is really so much to see it all depends on
how long you are there for!

I was there for about 1 month many years ago and I went out every day to
see
new stuff! I suggest you get the "New York City - The Rough
Guide" it will
give you plenty of info.

Ho yin