Latest message you have seen: Fw: Long HDMI cable or HMDI-over-Cat5 extender?

RE: [OT] Spam and av filter for Exchange

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Spam and av filter for Exchange
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:50:59 -0000

> Hi All,
>=20
> Someone recommended a good spam filter prog for Exchange=20
> server a while ago - but I can't find the message.
>=20
> Can anyone recommend one?

Microsoft have their own one, but it is slightly hit and miss (also only
wo=
rks on Exchange 2003 too)

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2003/imf/default.asp

Or, if you have a spare server, do what we do and have Mdaemon running as
a=
gateway. =A3400 for two years spam and anti virus server with updates isn'=
t too bad.