Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Windows MCE

Event scheduling and reminders

Because not everything can be automated (sorry chaps), I need a
mechanism to remind me of a whole host of different events - things like
birthdays etc, but also a monthly/weekly/annual reminder to do things
like clean the rain tank filters, check the gas tank levels, check if
the credit card bill has been received (don't ask) and so on.  I can set
up my Palm desktop to do this, but there is no mechanism for cancelling
a reminder once the work has been done, and if I miss the reminder on
the Monday, it won't carry it forward until cancelled.

Anyone have any ideas on doing this?  I could roll my own with some
rusty VB, but it would be better to use something out of the box.

Martin