Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Outlook Express Email Handling

RE: Re[2]: Sky, Sky+, Freeview

  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: Sky, Sky+, Freeview
  • From: "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:04:20 -0000

Is the freeview digital picture better than an analogue transmission?

I remember testing a projector and I thought the digital transmission was
awful in comparison.

I was watching football at the time and when the camera zoomed out you
could
hardly read the numbers on the back of the shirts as it was so pixelated.
However when tested with an analogue transmission the quality was much much
better and the numbers could be read.

Has things improved since then?

Ho yin