From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 12:58 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] sat nav map cd for Mitsubishi shogun

They are copy-able (the one in my car is a copy), but it's a very hit and
miss affair; sometimes they copy works, but most times it doesn't. I never
had any success on my main PC (DVD writer to CD writer), but had a 30%ish
success rate on my laptop (CD burner combo drive).

I do have a 2003 Merc satnav CD somewhere (which will work in the Shogun),
but it's in storage, so not easy to get to....sorry...

_____