Re: Screwfix (WAS Key safes)

  • Subject: Re: Screwfix (WAS Key safes)
  • From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:06:59 -0000

As I understand it they only open their website every morning until they
have enough orders for that day in order to meet their next day promise.
Once they have enough they put up that "not today" message.

They say it should be all sorted in a few weeks.  I have had a few orders
recently - all delivered next day, but you have to get in before about
10:30
am to place it.

No connection other than a happy shopper who has had years of good service
and think they deserve a chance.

You can find Phoenix security products at http://www.phoenixsafes.co.uk/
but
they are way better value from Ebay!