xbox mediacenter shares - I'm a plonka

  • Subject: xbox mediacenter shares - I'm a plonka
  • From: "Rowdy" <aoop43@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:28:36 -0000

Sorry about this, I know it's been covered before, but I decided to
update xbmc to the latest version last night, not having done this for a
while I just copied the files and overwrote the existing directories.
Suffice to say I now cant see any of my directories on my PC and I can't
for the life of me remember how I had done it last time, I've tried a
couple of things that rang a bell but I'm stumped.
All I have done on the pc is share the directory so that when I use
network places it shows as //GILES/photos or //GILES/music, I'm running
XP.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Keith