Latest message you have seen: Re: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

Re: Possible bulk buy!!!

Hi
I know these aren't the same but I've got Bulgin mains double pole,
double fused panel mount switches for sale.
Photos here...  http://www.londongb.freeserve.co.uk/
You'll need to scroll down quite a bit as quite a few photos of other
items on the webpage.
Photos are... scrap steel (free), connector block thingies (very
cheap), choke kits, the afore mentioned switches and bags of LEDs.
Ages ago I had been selling the bits on Ebay but I've been too busy
to sell the remainder.
I've also got some boxed, unused soldering iron stations (no photos
at present).

Is any of it of interest to the group?  Preferably bulk buy.

Andy Whitfield