Re: Now: TINI price. Was Dallas 1 wire equipment/temp sensors

Ian,

Are you using the newer 400 based tini?
I built a 1 wire controller using the 390 tini to "animate /
automate"=20
garden water and lights a while ago, but it was stolen when we were=20
burgled last year. Sometime I should redo it and the faster 400=20
processor sounds good., any comments??

Martin