Re: CBus programming

Benfield, John (IT Services, ID) wrote:

> I'm playing around with the current Beta C-Bus software in preparation
for
> my installation early next year. I'm trying to workout if you can
schedule
> events to happen at a specific time, i.e.. turn on light at 8pm. I've
sure
> that you can do this if you have xap/xpl/homevision/etc, however can
> this be
> done without extra kit being added?

Just looking at the online clipsal cbus brochures at the moment myself -
there's a "clock module", which I'm guessing will probably do
what you
want...

Clock Module
5031H2TC7 2 channel clock, 7 day, horizontal mount
5031V2TC7 2 channel clock, 7 day, vertical mount
• 7 day real time clock module
• Features two channels and up to 42 programmable events
• The units also feature a power backup to hold the clock program in
case of loss of the C-Bus power supply
• The unit features a light threshold adjustment on the unit
• Features a sunset switch program
• Units draw 18mA from a C-Bus network

Jim