RE: [OT] Netgem freeview lockups and Tivo

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Netgem freeview lockups and Tivo
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:00:24 -0000

Alternatively it may also be an old OnDigital box playing silly buggers ...
I also have a Thomson DHD4000 Freeview PVR and that is showing 80% for both
signal strength and signal quality - the "old" Pace shows similar
figues for
signal strength.

Agreed the red dot usually means not enough signal but if Graham's getting
the same as me then he won't be able to change channels again untill he
resets the thing. I'd forgotten that I used to have mine plugged into an
appliance module with HV resetting it each night as I had retured this box
but my Hauppage DEC2000 died a while ago and this was pressed back into
service "temporarily" to replace it until I bought another modern
reciever -
I think that was almost a year ago! :-D

Phil