RE: Friend after cheap racks -small size units

  • Subject: RE: Friend after cheap racks -small size units
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:01:15 -0000

Gareth,

eBay is usually the cheapest place. How small is small ? There's this
one on eBay at the moment with accessories, B-I-N of 80-odd quid, 6-off
available, but it's only 6U.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=176&item=573020
5165&rd=1
(no connection with seller, etc. etc.)

At Screwfix (if you can get to place an order) the 6U cabinet by itself
is GBP 125, the 9U is GBP 157.

You could also try B&Q at Farnborough, not quite sure whether they have
the 19" versions or just the mini 10" panels & cabinets
though.

HTH,

Tim

+