Re: Putting Node Zero in garage

  • Subject: Re: Putting Node Zero in garage
  • From: "David Chapman" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:23:03 -0000

Mine is in a small 6ft square room in the middle of the (new) house, I made
sure there were no UFH pipes in there but already it's getting pretty warm.
I've put a vent through the ceiling that will come out under the bath in
the
ensuite (seems a sensible use of the heat). Of course the fact that the
shower is directly above Node 0 shows I'm not as smart as I think !  I will
be spending a LOT of time ensuring that the grouting and sealing when the
shower is fitted is absolutely perfect !

David C