RE: Best looking Node 0 NOW: UKHA_TV

  • Subject: RE: Best looking Node 0 NOW: UKHA_TV
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:29:18 -0000

No, no, no.......

There will be this story of a nutty inventor who falls of the toilet and
has
a vision for a devise that controls time. It will be called the KAT5
Switcher. It's a stroke of genius because not only will the UKHA be able to
control time and thus the TV schedules they're all also believe the
switcher
was delivered early ;-)

Many thanks,

Rob