Re: What's the difference between Kat5 and this?

On 08/11/2004 at 14:37 Pankaj Dhokia wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/6cuse

Keith will be able to better respond but from what I see:

This item is passive, KAT5 is active - I myself had a simple arrangement
before KAT5 came along, that looked similar to this. It worked, but it
wasn't 20 quids worth. and I only used it
for sound. Picture quality wasn't so hot.

KAT5 can to SCART trickery

KAT5 can do IR

KAT5 comes in 20 trillion variants (ok, not that many.. but lots) such as
S-video etc

I'm happier trusting Keith and KAT5 than someone off ebay. - Take a look at
http://www.kat5.tv - he knows his onions!
You know who Keith is, but not "nikobz" - Keith has exacting
standards..

Andy