RE: [OT] Vigor 2600 Routing Capabilities

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Vigor 2600 Routing Capabilities
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:31:32 -0000

If you mean "can the router have a range of fixed IP addresses
attached to
it and then have some PCs using NAT and some other PCs using the fixed IPs
directly?" then yes - I have the LAN behind NAT on 10.0.1.x and some
other
machines using Fixed public IPs all behind a Vigor 2600.

See http://www.zensupport.co.uk/knowledgebase/article.aspx?id=10009
.

If not then "dunno(TM)"

Regards