RE: Best looking Node 0

  • Subject: RE: Best looking Node 0
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:03:46 -0000

Seconded - wifey loves the way you have your kit housed ... In fact I get
constant grumbling now that she's seen your place about our "computer
room"
(the smallest bedroom) looking like a bomb-hole and the living room being
full of AV kit, wires and other "junk". :-(

"Why can't all this be tidy like Robs?"

BAH!

Phil