RE: Re: Resetting MV1000's

  • Subject: RE: Re: Resetting MV1000's
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:20:47 -0000

Nope,  got it back together and hanging off a serial terminal

I've got the same :-(

I think the only way at the moment is to get hold of a PC104 VGA card,
attach a keyboard, boot the thing to see what it's doing and possibly copy
modify files

The PC104 processor card is this one http://www.dge.com.au/dsp/tx486.htm

The Active imaging Harware has aBT framegrabber IC, Ethernet, Uart, and
video Mux along with some memory and a backup battery - thoughtfully they
extend the PC104 connector from their board so VGA could be stacked onto
this

Dave