Re: Re: Occupancy detection ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 2:54 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Occupancy detection ?

> P.S. does anyone know if there's a UK version on the CM17 available?
> i.e. an X10 RF receiver that connects directly to PC (USB) rather than
> the mains wiring?

I don't know of a USB device, but there are a couple of X10 RF receivers
that connect via RS232.

The one I use is the W800RF32 from WGL & Associates
(www.wgldesigns.com/w800.html).  It has a separate antenna so you can
position it to get the best signal.

You can buy the UK version from Cyber Select at the usual rip-off £1==$1
rate.
http://www.homeautomation.eu.com/category.php?id=4

There is also an xPL service available for it from my website
www.lansell.org/mal/ha/ha_downloads.shtml

Mal