Re: Animal Proof PIRs

Is it the sort of place you might be able to mount a break beam detector ?

Actually I haven't had problems with birds from my external PIR's - only
with foxes and badgers. However it isnt very likley in my setup that I
would get many birds perched close to them.

I did try an internal 'pet proof' one but my dog is way too large - and
my alarm company wouldn't consider them anyway.

Kevin